Snow and strong winds expected in Brampton's weather forecast today
by Lucy Mazzucco on December 18, 2019
Snow squalls are expected in today’s forecast in Brampton.
They are expected to last into the evening with strong northwest winds gusting to 50 km/h, which will result in blowing snow.
For more information, click here.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton