Snow Could Create Messy Morning Commute in Brampton
Although snowy roads are relatively common during the colder months in Brampton, they're always the absolute worst in the morning when everyone is trying to get to school and work.
Sadly, The Weather Network is predicting a potentially difficult commute tomorrow morning.
The weather agency just released a weather statement predicting that a total of 10-15 cm of snow is expected for the area. The Weather Network reports that snow will begin over southwestern Ontario and gradually make its way to Eastern Ontario by late afternoon.
As of now, forecasters are predicting snow, but there's a chance it could turn to rain early Monday (Dec. 11) morning near the shores of the Great Lakes.
Naturally, the timing of the inclement weather will impact morning travel.
Fortunately, Environment Canada is predicting that the snow/rain mix will end Monday morning (Dec. 12), but high winds will continue.
Basically, check the weather regularly and, if the snow keeps falling, try to give yourself a little extra time in the morning.
Drive safe, everyone!
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Police investigating gas station robbery in Brampton
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Snowy weather expected to make morning commute difficult in Brampton
- Winter weather to impact morning commute in Brampton
- Weather advisory in effect for the morning commute in Brampton
- Special weather statement in effect for Brampton this morning
- Inclement Weather Could Impact Morning Commute in Brampton