Snow Warning In Effect For Brampton
Environment Canada has put out an advisory for Wednesday (Feb. 27) for significant snowfall upwards of 15 cm in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Halton Hills, and Milton.
Much of the snow will arrive by evening, with locally higher amounts of up to 20 possible at a locale or two near Western Lake Ontario.
This snow event will be from yet another in a series of low pressure systems which have formed over the Southern Plains States.
This latest low will pass by just to the south of Lakes Erie and Ontario today.
Rapidly accumulating snow could make travel difficult over some locations.
Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow and there may be a significant impact on rush hour traffic in urban areas.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton