Snowfall Warning in Effect for Brampton
Whether we want it or not, more snow is coming.
Environment Canada has issued a snowfall warning for Brampton.
A total amount between 15 and 20 cm is expected.
It is predicated that the snow will develop later this morning (Jan. 28), or early this afternoon, and continue into the evening.
This snowfall will likely impact the commute this evening and tomorrow morning.
There will likely be a significant impact on the commute both this evening and Tuesday morning.
Environment Canada is urging for people to prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions.
Highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to the accumulating snow.
Monday, Jan. 28 forecast: cloudy with a chance of snowfall. ALL school buses are cancelled in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga. Schools remain open for those who can make it safely. Secondary students, please contact your school for the status of your exam. #ontstorm pic.twitter.com/GFN6NWBbna— Peel District School Board (@PeelSchools) January 28, 2019
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death