Some Interesting Weather Heading to Brampton This Weekend
Get ready for a peculiar juxtaposition of weather coming to Brampton this weekend.
Environment Canada is reporting that after a period of rain, the weekend going in through to next Monday, November 5 will see a period of sunny weather.Going into Friday, there will be a high of 5 degrees with a 60 per cent chance of rain. But the day after on Saturday, November 3 there will be a 40 per cent chance ofrrain, along with some sunny periods.
It is into Sunday then Monday when the weather will see a high between 10 to 11 degrees, with a mix of sun and cloud.
By next Tuesday, it will be back to rainy weather again with a high of 11.
So while it looks a bit gray throughout the rest of the week, looks like there's a few days of sunshine to look forward to ahead.
Graphic courtesy of Environment Canada
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs