Some Programs at this Brampton Community Centre Have Reopened
There's some good news for those of you who attend programs at community centres in Brampton.
Last week, the city announced that the Chinguacousy Wellness Centre was closed and all programs cancelled until further notice due to a fire that occurred on November 20.
The city has now released an update, saying that all registered and drop-in aquatic programs at the CWC will be resuming as per regular scheduling on Tuesday, November 27.
However, the fitness centre will remain closed and fitness programs will be cancelled (including drop-in fitness programs normally) until further notice.
Residents are asked to check here for updates regarding programming at CWC.
Questions may also be directed to Customer Service Representatives at 905-789-6111.
- Brampton Community Centres Host Drop-in Fitness Programs for Recreation Month
- This Brampton Community Centre Is Closed Due to A Fire
- Evening Programs Cancelled at Brampton Schools Due to Weather
- More Programs for Seniors Coming to Brampton
- Sheridan College and Other School Programs Closing Due to Snow