Some Programs at this Brampton Community Centre Have Reopened
There's some good news for those of you who attend programs at community centres in Brampton.
Last week, the city announced that the Chinguacousy Wellness Centre was closed and all programs cancelled until further notice due to a fire that occurred on November 20.
The city has now released an update, saying that all registered and drop-in aquatic programs at the CWC will be resuming as per regular scheduling on Tuesday, November 27.
However, the fitness centre will remain closed and fitness programs will be cancelled (including drop-in fitness programs normally) until further notice.
Residents are asked to check here for updates regarding programming at CWC.
Questions may also be directed to Customer Service Representatives at 905-789-6111.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Brampton Community Centres Host Drop-in Fitness Programs for Recreation Month
- This Brampton Community Centre Is Closed Due to A Fire
- Some evening programs in Brampton cancelled due to snow
- Evening Programs Cancelled at Brampton Schools Due to Weather
- Registration for winter programs now open in Brampton