Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
If you get your internet service from Rogers, you may be one of many who are currently experiencing service outages.
Several Rogers customers across the province have reported that after upgrading their internet modem, they have not been receiving service throughout the past several days.
The company has acknowledged the issue on their customer support Twitter page, and has stated that they are currently processing transactions.
All services are expected to be up and running later this evening, Rogers claims.
We'll update with any further information on this topic.
- Brampton is Renaming Some of its Neighbourhoods
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Five Shootings
- Brampton Man Celebrating Following Huge Lotto Win
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again