Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Services Outages
If you get your internet service from Rogers, you may be one of many who are currently experiencing service outages.
Several Rogers customers across the province have reported that after upgrading their internet modem, they have not been receiving service throughout the past several days.
The company has acknowledged the issue on their customer support Twitter page, and has stated that they are currently processing transactions.
All services are expected to be up and running later this evening, Rogers claims.
We'll update with any further information on this topic.
- Peel Police Respond to Collision Involving a School Bus in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Looking to Recruit Police from Quebec Following Controversial Ban
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Man Shot and Killed
- 5 Urban Legends of Brampton to Make Your Skin Crawl