Some Snow Headed for Brampton This Week
Why is it still winter?
Although it's officially spring, you wouldn't know it from the icy temperatures that are persisting into the first week of April.
And, sadly, it doesn't look like double-digit relief is coming anytime soon.
In fact, it looks like we could still see a small but disappointing smattering of white stuff—and soon.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, flurries—evil, evil flurries—could hit Brampton and surrounding cities on Wednesday, April 4 and Friday, April 6.
Even if we don't get much in the way of snow, the fact that it's going to be a measly 1 degree both days shows that spring has not yet truly sprung for us.
And while we know that cold days—even very snowy ones—are not unheard of in April, we are definitely sad to see a lack of even 10 degree days in the near future.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win