Some Snow Headed for Brampton This Week
Why is it still winter?
Although it's officially spring, you wouldn't know it from the icy temperatures that are persisting into the first week of April.
And, sadly, it doesn't look like double-digit relief is coming anytime soon.
In fact, it looks like we could still see a small but disappointing smattering of white stuff—and soon.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, flurries—evil, evil flurries—could hit Brampton and surrounding cities on Wednesday, April 4 and Friday, April 6.
Even if we don't get much in the way of snow, the fact that it's going to be a measly 1 degree both days shows that spring has not yet truly sprung for us.
And while we know that cold days—even very snowy ones—are not unheard of in April, we are definitely sad to see a lack of even 10 degree days in the near future.
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- Brampton athlete to represent Canada in European championship
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Residents divided over proposed retirement home in Brampton
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in homicide of Brampton man