Some Springtime Snow in the Forecast for Brampton
While temperatures are better than they were, it doesn't feel like spring has fully sprung—and it might not feel that way next week either.
According to Environment Canada, some flurries are in the forecast for Brampton (say it ain't so!).
Environment Canada says a somewhat pleasant weekend will give way to a chilly week. On Monday, March 25, we can expect a high of zero and an overnight low of -9. There's a 40 per cent chance of flurries as well.
Some flurries are also possible on Sunday night, when temperatures will fall to -6.
By Thursday, March 28, we should be inching back towards the double digits.
So don't put away your winter coat just yet—even though you really, really want to.
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Residential fire closes parts of Brampton neighbourhood
- Canadian family rides out COVID-19 pandemic on remote tropical island