Something Good is Coming to Loyal Tim Hortons Customers
Fans of Tim Hortons should be pleased to hear that the massive restaurant chain will now be rewarding them for their loyalty.
Starting Wednesday, March 20, Tim Hortons is rolling out Tims Rewards, a reward system that will earn you a free hot drink or baked good after every seventh visit.
Customers will have the choice of a hot brewed coffee or hot tea (any size) or any baked good not including Timbits and bagels.
There are three ways to use Tims Rewards: You can either visit the restaurant to receive a reusable loyalty card, download Tims Rewards to your digital wallet on your iPhone or Android, or download the Tim Hortons app, which allows you to track your status, make orders, and scan for rewards directly through the app.
"Tim Hortons has some of the most loyal guests in Canada and Tims Rewards allows us to say thank you," says Tim Hortons president Alex Macedo.
"We heard from our guests that a new rewards program had to be easy to use and redeem, that's why we offer both a reusable card and a digital friendly app."
As for what constitutes a "visit," the program specifies that each visit must be a purchase of 50 cents or more and must be a least thirty minutes after the previous visit.
For a limited time, registering for the program will also get you a free reward following your first purchase greater than $1.50.
For more information or to sign up, visit the Tim Hortons website.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Brampton Tim Hortons Are Celebrating National Coffee Day This Weekend
- Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
- Tim Hortons temporarily stops accepting reusable cups amid COVID-19 concerns
- Indigo Launching New Rewards Program for Brampton Customers