Something Renowned is Happening in the Canadian Candy Industry
Companies, regardless of industry, are always trying to take things to the next level.
The most recent example of this is in the Canadian candy industry.
Hershey Canada Inc., according to a recent press release, is launching it's newest product - Reese's Pieces Peanut Candy - into space.
Yes, you read that right.
According to a recent press release, the candy will be launched into space this Saturday (weather permitting), Jan. 26, at around 11 a.m. EST taking off from the Mojave Desert in Californiaby using a high-altitude balloon manufactured by Night Crew Labs.
“Reese is Canada’s number one chocolate brand and we’re excited to bring our newest innovation, Reese’s Pieces Peanut Candy, to Canadian earthlings and non-earthlings up in space,” Jackson Hitchon, Head of Marketing, Hershey Canada, said in the press release.
“So, if you’re an extraterrestrial who loves Reese’s Pieces, it’s time to make contact. We have a free sample of what is sure to be your new favourite candy heading your way.”
After reaching space, any unclaimed Reese’s Pieces Peanut Candy will come back down to earth.
What do you think of this innovation?
Photo is courtesy of the official Hershey Canada website.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28