Something Unique is Happening at The Rose Theatre Soon
The Rose in Brampton is known for a lot of cool things - it’s a hotspot for both global and local talent, it’s a stunning structure, and it hosts an abundance of entertainment every year.
But there’s one incredibly unique event happening at The Rose this August that might be of interest to theatre buffs, anyone who loves Brampton, or residents that can’t miss a good tour.
If you’re looking for something to do on a Saturday morning, even better.
For three Saturdays in August, The Rose is hosting exclusive, backstage tours of the entire building.
Here’s the schedule:
- Saturday August 11, 2018, 11 a.m.
- Saturday August 18, 2018, 11 a.m.
- Saturday August 25, 2018, 11 a.m.
Ever wanted to experience the thrill of the stage? Join us this Saturday at 11 AM for a backstage tour of The Rose - for FREE! #therosepresentsbackstage— The Rose (@RoseBrampton) August 9, 2018
Tours continue on Sat Aug 18 & 25 pic.twitter.com/Y4kL2AKR9o
This one-hour tour might be an exciting way to spend some time in Brampton on one of the remaining Saturdays in August this year.
While the tour does take you through all of the locations that any regular Bramptonian would see on a trip to The Rose - like the lobby and the front staircase - when you take a tour, you actually get to go on and behind the stage.
You’re likely to learn a ton about the building.
And, the tour is completely free.
So grab a coffee and meet in The Rose’s lobby on Saturday at 11 a.m. for what’s set to be a unique and exclusive experience!
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms