Special Horse and Carriage Rides Are Coming to Brampton
Mother’s Day is right around the corner - have you decided how you’re going to celebrate the woman that brought you into this world yet?
If not, don’t worry.
Horse and carriage rides are coming back soon to help you out!
The Downtown Brampton BIA is indeed bringing horse and carriage rides to downtown Brampton for Mother’s Day weekend.
If you’re looking for an activity that could help your mother feel like the queen she is, this might be a good idea.
The rides will be happening on Saturday May 12 from 4-8 p.m., and Sunday May 13 from 12-4 p.m.
According to the BIA, the 10-minute rides will go from Main Street South to Wellington, to George, back up to Nelson, and finally back to Main Street North.
The pick up point for anyone who wants to take advantage of these special rides is on Main Street South near City Hall.
Be prepared with $20 cash per group if you want to take a ride. Groups can consist of up to five people, so feel free to bring some extra friends and family.
If you’re planning on taking a ride, you might want to show up early — carriage rides are typically popular and there could be a wait!
Cover photo courtesy of the Downtown Brampton BIA
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- 5 Strange Landmarks You Can See Outside of Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre