Special Weather Alert Affecting Brampton
Residents, especially those on the road this evening, should be aware of some particular weather.
Areas of fog have developed across the region and may become quite dense tonight, according to a statement from Environment Canada.
Near zero visibility in the fog is expected.
"Visibility of 100 to 200 metres is possible in many localities across the Great Toronto Area," the statement reads.
The fog is expected to slowly lift later in the night or Tuesday morning.
Residents should be cautious of travelling in low visibility weather. Drivers are advised to turn on their lights and maintain a safe following distance.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays