Special Weather Alert Affecting Brampton
Residents, especially those on the road this evening, should be aware of some particular weather.
Areas of fog have developed across the region and may become quite dense tonight, according to a statement from Environment Canada.
Near zero visibility in the fog is expected.
"Visibility of 100 to 200 metres is possible in many localities across the Great Toronto Area," the statement reads.
The fog is expected to slowly lift later in the night or Tuesday morning.
Residents should be cautious of travelling in low visibility weather. Drivers are advised to turn on their lights and maintain a safe following distance.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths