Special Weather Alert in Effect This Monday in Brampton
If you're gonna be outside or commuting this coming Monday, you may want to be cautious.
Environment Canada has put out a special weather alert this morning stating that freezing rain is likely to develop on Monday, starting as light drizzle or flurries in the morning before transitioning to significant freezing rain as the day goes on.
The cause is cited as colder winds which are expected to intensify, bringing temperatures to drop to somewhere near (or just below) the freezing mark.
The evening commute may be significantly impacted by icy roads, EC warns.
Residents are asked to be cautious during dangerous weather conditions and keep an eye out for any further alerts.
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win