Spring Weather In Store For Brampton
If you've been waiting with baited breath for some warmer weather, you're in luck.
Temperatures are expected to rise to spring-like conditions for the final weekend of February.
Friday (Feb. 22) and Saturday (Feb. 23) will see expected highs of 2 and 3, respectively, with sunny conditions in store for Friday.
Sunday (Feb. 24) will be a small treat, however, with an expexted high of 6, although mixed precipitation of rain and flurries is also to be expected for the day.
Be sure to keep up with Environment Canada, for regularly scheduled weather updates.
Are you going to be taking advantage of the early, Spring-like temperatures, Brampton?
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs