Stabbing Near Residential Area in Brampton
Police have reported a stabbing in Brampton tonight.
Police say a call came in at 7:17 p.m. about a stabbing in the area of Richvale Drive and Sandalwood Parkway.
One 26-year-old female from Brampton has been transported to a local hospitable with non-life threatening injuries.
According to police there is currently no suspect information.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton