Starbucks implementing curbside pickup at select locations
In an effort to continue to serve its customers in a safe way that doesn't contribute to spreading COVID-19, Starbucks has announced it will be implementing curbside pickup.
As of July 9, 10 locations across Ontario will be testing out the new method, with an additional 20 locations being added throughout the summer.
Starbucks’ new Curbside Pickup service will allow customers to order ahead using the Starbucks app and choose Curbside Pickup if applicable to their store.
Upon arrival, customers can park in a designated curbside parking spot and check-in using the app. A barista will then prepare their order and deliver it right to their car.
Additionally, now that all cities in the GTHA have entered Stage 2 of the Province's Economic Recover Plan, many Starbucks locations have resumed offering dine-in and patio dining options.
- What you need to know about Brampton's new mandatory mask bylaw
- Brampton's new campaign to provide free face masks to families
- Brampton considered 'risk area' for Lyme disease
- Business owners on their own when it comes to mask bylaw enforcement
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Starbucks reopening select locations for take-out orders
- Ontario stores to reopen for curbside pickup, delivery today
- Toronto Public Library curbside pickup gaining in popularity after just one week
- Ontario allowing retail stores with street entrances to offer curbside pickup and delivery
- Starbucks plans to close up to 200 Canadian locations over two years