Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink
Look out, Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Whether you love fall or can’t stand it, you have to admit there are a few incredible things about the season.
It kicks off the holidays, you can rock oversized sweaters and blanket scarves, the leaves on the trees turn beautiful colours, and a ton of cafes introduce special fall-themed beverages to their menus.
Over at Starbucks, most of us are familiar with the epic Pumpkin Spice Latte.
And now, Starbucks has introduced a brand new fall drink, exclusive to Canadians.
Starbucks’s new Cardamom Latte hit stores across the nation on Thursday September 6, 2018.
What’s in it?
According to a recent release from Starbucks, the Cardamom Latte boasts cardamom-spiced sugar infused with steamed milk, to bring out caramel notes in the espresso.
Starbucks highlights how the drink delivers earthy, floral, and vanilla notes to compliment the coffee.
The new release comes about a week after Starbucks brought the good old Pumpkin Spice Latte back to the menu for the season.
The coffee giant has also released a Cold Foam Dark Cocoa Nitro, a new take on the Classic Coffee Cake, and a new Maple Pecan Muffin.
As for the Cardamom Latte, it remains to be seen whether it will truly rival the company’s classic Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure After Shots Reportedly Fired in Brampton
- Province is Bringing Back Massive Highway Project Going through Brampton
- Indian Snow Woman Making Waves in Brampton
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Brampton
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Brampton
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- 5 Places to Get a Pumpkin Spice Treat in Brampton