Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Summer Drink
Starbucks is celebrating the summer in style!
The coffee shop-chain recently revealed it’s newest specialty drink, the Tye Dye Frappucino!
It’s made of a tropical creme frappuccino base with bits of red beets, turmeric and spirulina to give the drink its red, yellow and blue hues.
Some have described the drink’s taste as banana mixed with Laffy Taffy, but the best way to find out is to try on yourself. You’ll need to hurry, as the drink is only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Will you be trying this vibrant new drink?
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit