Starbucks launching two new dairy-free drink options
Starbucks has announced they will be offering two new non-dairy drinks that use plant-based milk alternatives instead.
As of Tuesday, January 7, coffee aficionados who are vegan, lactose-intolerant, or just not fans of dairy can try the Almondmilk Honey Flat White and the Coconutmilk Latte.
The Almondmilk Honey Flat White is made by combining Starbucks Blonde Espresso with steamed almond milk and a hint of honey; while the Coconutmilk Latte is made with Starbucks Blonde Espresso, Coconutmilk, and Cascara sugar.
Both drinks will be added to the permanent menu—meaning Starbucks customers can enjoy them any time of year, not just for a limited time.
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Starbucks Unveils New Drink Option in Some Brampton Locations
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Brampton