Starbucks Might Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Brampton Very Soon
Rumour has it Starbucks is working on a spooky new concoction for locations in Brampton and beyond!
If you’ve been following Starbucks’s string of novelty frapps, you’ll be excited to know that yet another super sweet mix could be coming to Starbucks locations. The coffee giant hasn’t yet confirmed, but baristas have spoken up, and it’s true - the next concoction on Starbucks’s agenda could be a Zombie Frappuccino.
All in the spirit of Halloween!
Here’s what some baristas and customers had to say:
THERE’S A NEW ZOMBIE FRAPPUCINO COMING SOON AND I’M NOT READY pic.twitter.com/86wvzkLSev— Brandon(r) (@BrandonEazyy) October 11, 2017
The Zombie Frappuccino will simply be the end of me. #baristaproblems— Keesha (@keeeshafb) October 11, 2017
So, if the new frapp is indeed coming to stores, it’ll be sold from October 26-31.
What will be in the Zombie Frappuccino?
Reportedly, it’ll be made with a cream base, mixed with green caramel apple powder and pink powder, and topped with pink whipped cream and pink mocha drizzle to look like brains!
Hopefully, if the drink isn’t just a rumour, it’ll have a better run than the Unicorn Frappuccino.
Be nice to your baristas, everyone!
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Road Closed for Stolen Car Investigation in Brampton
- Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $2.3 Million Executive Home With Heated In-Ground Pool
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton