Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
Starbucks is getting magical for spring with their first ever Unicorn Frappuccino blended beverage from April 19-23!
What is a Unicorn Frappuccino, you might ask?
According to Starbucks, the Unicorn Frappuccino blended creme is made with a sweet dusting of pink powder, blended into a creme Frappuccino with mango syrup and layered with a sour blue drizzle. It’s finished with vanilla whipped cream and a sprinkle of sweet pink and sour blue powder topping.
The Frappuccino starts as a sweet, fruity purple beverage with swirls of blue. Then, when you stir it, its color changes to pink, and the flavor evolves to tangy and tart. The more you stir, the more its colours and flavours change.
If you're into unique drinks and flavours, head over to a participating Starbucks in Brampton by Sunday while supplies last.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Business owners on their own when it comes to mask bylaw enforcement