Starbucks unveils new dairy-alternative drink
Fans of all things pumpkin spice have reason to rejoice; Starbucks is bringing back everyone’s favourite seasonal beverages.
As of August 25, Starbucks patrons will be able to order a Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, or Salted Caramel Mocha.
Additionally, the coffee chain is bringing back pumpkin spice baked goods including the Pumpkin Scone and Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin.
Further, Starbucks Canada is adding a fourth dairy alternative to their menu—Oat beverage.
To celebrate the addition of Oat beverage, Starbucks Canada has created a completely new drink—the Apple Oat Flat White—available exclusively in Canada.
The Apple Oat Flat White is made with Starbucks signature espresso, steamed Oat beverage, apple syrup, and finished with a clove sugar topping.
Moreover, while many restaurants are now open for dine-in, Starbucks customers have many options when it comes to ordering and enjoying the return of the seasonal beverages, including drive thru, curbside pickup, third-party delivery, and mobile ordering.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- PICK A SIDE: Who does pumpkin spice better, Tims or Starbucks?
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Brampton
- Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink