Starbucks will require customers wear masks at all Canadian locations
In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Starbucks has announced all customers will be required to wear masks while in stores.
This new rule will come into effect September 14.
While many Starbucks' customers have been required to wear masks for some time now due to regional by-laws that require residents to wear masks while inside enclosed public spaces, this new regulation was specifically implemented for regions that don't have mask by-laws in place.
In addition to ordering in-stores, Starbucks' customers have the option to order delivery via a third-party--such as Uber Eats--ordering online for contactless pickup, and ordering via drive-through at select locations.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- PICK A SIDE: Should businesses be able to require customers to wear masks
- Planet Fitness announces customers will be required to wear masks
- Starbucks implementing curbside pickup at select locations
- Longo's now requires shoppers to wear masks
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers