Steeles Ave blocked after pedestrian struck by vehicle
An adult female has been transported to hospital with “non-life threatening” injuries in Brampton after she was struck by a vehicle.
The driver remained on the scene at Steeles Ave and Bramalea Rd, according to Peel police; who received the call at 6:36 a.m. Friday.
Eastbound lanes on Steeles are blocked while emergency crews work on the scene.
The GO Station remains open.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle at Dixie & Steeles
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being struck at Steeles Ave
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Lanes blocked after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton