Strange Weather Coming to Brampton
It's no secret that this year has boasted some bizarre weather, and it seems more is on the way (although, in this case, that's not necessarily a bad thing).
After almost an entire summer of lacklustre weather (it's been rainier and cooler than usual), it appears some heat and sunshine are headed our way.
According to recent Weather Network Forecast, we're going to hit the mid-20s tomorrow and stay in the mid-to-high 20s for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
Although thunderstorms are possible tomorrow, the forecast calls for sunny weather on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Basically, the weekend is going to be beautiful.
Enjoy this luxurious pre-fall weather while it lasts!
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- K9 Unit locates alleged fleeing male after Brampton collision
- Police investigating stabbing near Main Street in Brampton
- Here's where Brampton ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Brampton school goes into lockdown after student seen with gun
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Drastic Weather Shift in Store for This Weekend in Brampton
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Weather Network Reveals Fall Forecast for Brampton and Beyond
- Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Brampton