Street Festival Prompting Road Closures in Brampton
Summer in Brampton is full of epic festivals. But with festivals come road closures, and whether you’re a pedestrian or a driver, you might want to be aware of them.
Party in the LANES is happening in downtown Brampton tonight, Friday July 22, 2018.
As a result, George Street South will be closed tonight at Wellington Street West from 5 p.m. until midnight.
The massive street festival is an annual event where downtown Brampton’s laneways are transformed into street parties complete with local vendors, food, dancing, and live music.
Three big parties are happening in McArter Lane, Daily Times Square, and on George Street South, all from 6-10 p.m.
You can learn more about the festival here.
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Brampton