Subway Launches Exciting New Menu Option in Brampton
Calling all Subway fans!
The popular sub chain has launched an exciting new menu option.
This menu option is known as the new $4 Mighty Melts.
There are three flavours of the Might Melts and they are as follows.
The Chicken Mighty Melt: a ciabatta bun topped with lightly seasoned chicken strips, fresh veggies, and cheese and finished with garlic aioli.
The Roast Beef Mighty Melt: a toasted ciabatta bun with 100 per cent Canadian roast beef, topped with fresh veggies, and cheese and finished with garlic aioli.
The Turkey Mighty Melt: made with 100 per cent Canadian turkey, fresh veggies, cheese, topped with a smoky honey mustard sauce, and served warm on a toasted ciabatta bun.
All Mighty Melts, as their name suggests, are only $4.
“We believe good food shouldn’t have to break the bank,” Senior Marketing Director, Cristina Wells, said in a recent press release.
The Mighty Melts will be available for a limited time across Canada at participating restaurants.
Will you be trying any of these new sub options?
- Peel Police Respond to Collision Involving a School Bus in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Looking to Recruit Police from Quebec Following Controversial Ban
- Brampton Will Ban U-turns at 3 High Risk Locations
- 5 Urban Legends of Brampton to Make Your Skin Crawl