Summer Reading Clubs Available for Bramptonians
Looking for a unique activity for the summer?
Brampton Library is offering four TD Summer Reading Clubs for Bramptonians of all ages: kids 0-5, youth 6-12, teens 13-19, and adults 19 and up.
The kids club allows little Bramptonians to talk, sing, read, write, and play, the youth club is all about choosing your own adventure, the teen club boasts prizes like Bramalea City Centre gift cards, a FitBit Flex, and a Fuji Instax Mini 8 Camera for completing challenges, and the adult club offers prizes for points accummulated at an end-of-summer bash.
All four of the programs are online and encourage lots of reading!
There’s a points system for the number of books you read throughout the summer, which you can track using an online profile, and participants get a certificate once they have completed the program.
To register for the TD Summer Reading Program, click here.
- Police investigating incident at Brampton school
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police investigating murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility
- Highway lane blocked due to a collision in Brampton
- There's a Club for Everyone This Summer at the Brampton Library
- Here Is How Some Brampton Residents Can Win Amazing Summer Prizes
- There's Still Time to Register for Summer Camps in Brampton
- VIA Rail Offering Incredible Promotions For The Summer
- Brampton Library Starts New Initiative to Share the Joy of Reading with Babies