Summer Reading Clubs Available for Bramptonians
Looking for a unique activity for the summer?
Brampton Library is offering four TD Summer Reading Clubs for Bramptonians of all ages: kids 0-5, youth 6-12, teens 13-19, and adults 19 and up.
The kids club allows little Bramptonians to talk, sing, read, write, and play, the youth club is all about choosing your own adventure, the teen club boasts prizes like Bramalea City Centre gift cards, a FitBit Flex, and a Fuji Instax Mini 8 Camera for completing challenges, and the adult club offers prizes for points accummulated at an end-of-summer bash.
All four of the programs are online and encourage lots of reading!
There’s a points system for the number of books you read throughout the summer, which you can track using an online profile, and participants get a certificate once they have completed the program.
To register for the TD Summer Reading Program, click here.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- There's a Club for Everyone This Summer at the Brampton Library
- Here Is How Some Brampton Residents Can Win Amazing Summer Prizes
- There's Still Time to Register for Summer Camps in Brampton
- VIA Rail Offering Incredible Promotions For The Summer
- Brampton Library Starts New Initiative to Share the Joy of Reading with Babies