Super Cheap Frappuccinos Available in Brampton This Week
The weather is getting warmer by the day, and as we finally ease into the spring we all deserve, some Bramptonians might be excited to know that very cheap Frappuccinos are available this week in Brampton!
That’s right, you can snag a cheap cold drink that’s loaded with sugar and caffeine to help you enjoy a warm spring afternoon this week.
Starbucks is serving up half price Frappuccinos on Thursday May 10 from 2 p.m. to close at all of its locations.
A Frappuccino will typically run you some $5, so this deal will definitely make your wallet happy.
The special is part of monthly happy hour, which is officially back as of Thursday’s discounted Frapps.
All of Starbucks’s blended Frapps are part of the offer, including the new Triple Mocha and Ultra Caramel beverages.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Brampton
- Starbucks Might Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Brampton Very Soon
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Brampton
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada