Super Cheap Frappuccinos Available in Brampton This Week
The weather is getting warmer by the day, and as we finally ease into the spring we all deserve, some Bramptonians might be excited to know that very cheap Frappuccinos are available this week in Brampton!
That’s right, you can snag a cheap cold drink that’s loaded with sugar and caffeine to help you enjoy a warm spring afternoon this week.
Starbucks is serving up half price Frappuccinos on Thursday May 10 from 2 p.m. to close at all of its locations.
A Frappuccino will typically run you some $5, so this deal will definitely make your wallet happy.
The special is part of monthly happy hour, which is officially back as of Thursday’s discounted Frapps.
All of Starbucks’s blended Frapps are part of the offer, including the new Triple Mocha and Ultra Caramel beverages.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Brampton Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- 6 Mississauga Bombing Victims Suing Bombay Bhel Restaurant
- Here's How Many New Immigrants Will Be Coming into Canada Over the Next Few Years
- Ontario is Freezing These Fees for Drivers
- You Will Be Ticketed for Doing This at a Red Light Camera in Brampton
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Brampton
- Starbucks Might Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Brampton Very Soon
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Brampton
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018