Suspect and Victim Identified in Fatal Stabbing Incident in Brampton
Police have released further details regarding a homicide that happened in Brampton on Thursday, June 27.
Around 8:30 p.m., officers responded to a 911 call at a residence in the area of Kennedy Road and Williams Parkway.
Police located a man suffering from what appeared to be a stab wound.
The victim succumbed to his injuries at the scene. He has been identified as 45 year old Brampton man Edmondo Samuel.
19 year old Kevon Samuel from Brampton was taken into custody at the scene and is charged with second degree murder.
Police believe the stabbing resulted from an altercation that took place at the residence, and have reported that there is no risk to public safety regarding this incident.
This is the eighth homicide of the year in Peel.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- 5 Amazing Places for a Girls' Weekend Getaway Outside Brampton
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- Two Brampton men charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel