Suspect Flees After Possibly Armed Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a robbery this afternoon in Brampton.
Police said they got a call at 11:56 a.m. regarding a robbery at a Scotiabank on Balmoral Drive, east of Bramalea at Queen Street East.
A knife was mentioned during the incident but was not seen, police say.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
The suspect fled the scene on foot. He is described as an East Indian male, approximately 23 years old, six feet tall and 150 lbs. He has a beard and was wearing sunglasses, blue jeans, and a red sweatshirt.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Brampton is Renaming Some of its Neighbourhoods
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Five Shootings
- Brampton Man Celebrating Following Huge Lotto Win
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again