Suspect in Custody After Police Officer Injured During Traffic Stop in Brampton
A driver is in custody after a police officer was reportedly injured during a traffic stop in Brampton.
Peel police say officers are currently on scene in the Sandalwood and Bramalea area.
Police say the driver ran over an officer’s foot during a traffic stop at 8:31 a.m.
The officer transported to a local hospital.
Police say the incident is being investigated.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- Police Seize Loaded Gun During Traffic Stop Just Outside Brampton
- Police Identify Brampton Man Accused of Hitting and Dragging OPP Officer in Mississauga
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer