Suspect in Custody After Police Officer Injured During Traffic Stop in Brampton
A driver is in custody after a police officer was reportedly injured during a traffic stop in Brampton.
Peel police say officers are currently on scene in the Sandalwood and Bramalea area.
Police say the driver ran over an officer’s foot during a traffic stop at 8:31 a.m.
The officer transported to a local hospital.
Police say the incident is being investigated.
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- Police Identify Brampton Man Accused of Hitting and Dragging OPP Officer in Mississauga
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Brampton Dog Bite
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer
- Police Seize Loaded Gun During Traffic Stop Just Outside Brampton