Suspect on the Loose After Attempted Break and Enter in Brampton
Police are searching for a suspect following an attempted break and enter in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers are on scene following reports of an attempted break and enter in the Apple Valley Way and Castle Oaks Crossing area.
The suspect is described as a 6’ tall East Indian male with a beard.
He fled on foot in an unknown direction.
Officers and K9 are tracking the suspect in the area.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Police Searching for Suspect After Suspected Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Searching for Potentially Armed Break and Enter Suspect in Brampton
- Suspect Wanted for Break and Enter at Fertility Clinic in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect After Brampton Break and Enter