Suspect on the Loose After Attempted Break and Enter in Brampton
Police are searching for a suspect following an attempted break and enter in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers are on scene following reports of an attempted break and enter in the Apple Valley Way and Castle Oaks Crossing area.
The suspect is described as a 6’ tall East Indian male with a beard.
He fled on foot in an unknown direction.
Officers and K9 are tracking the suspect in the area.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Police Searching for Suspect After Suspected Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Searching for Potentially Armed Break and Enter Suspect in Brampton
- Suspect Wanted for Break and Enter at Fertility Clinic in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect After Brampton Break and Enter