Suspect on the Run After Brampton Shooting
A Brampton shooting has sent a male victim to hospital with life-threatening injuries early Thursday.
“It looks like it involves two scenes,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The incident took place around 4:30 a.m., starting in the Queen St. and West Dr. area.
It’s believed to have escalated, moving to Queen St. and Hwy. 410.
The suspect is a thin black male wearing a white track suit.
He fled in a black Nissan.
Clark Blvd. is closed from West Dr. to Rutherford Rd. as police investigate.
UPDATE: The southbound Hwy. 410 on-ramp is also closed at Clark Blvd. for the investigation as of 7::15 a.m.
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Shooting in Brampton
- Intersection Closed as Police Investigate Shooting in Brampton
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Police Searching for Shooting Suspect in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton