Suspect On the Run After Knife-Point Robbery in Brampton
A knife-wielding suspect is on the lam following a robbery in Brampton.
The incident took place on July 6 at 3 p.m. at Aloma Park.
Peel police say that’s where the victim, a 60-year-old Toronto man, was taking a stroll.
The victim was confronted by a suspect who held a knife to his stomach while demanding his watch and cell phone.
The victim complied but the suspect also removed the victim's eyeglasses before fleeing on foot with the items.
The victim wasn’t injured.
The suspect is described as black, standing 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, in his late teens to early twenties. He has a slim build and was clean shaven.
He was wearing a dark blue or black hoodie and black pants.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the 21 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2133 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Suspect flees on foot after robbery with knife in Brampton
- Victim Injured After Being Robbed by Suspect with Knife in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton
- Victim Robbed at Knife Point in Brampton
- Victim Trying to Buy Car in Brampton Gets Robbed at Gunpoint