Suspect Sought After Bank Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police received a call at 6:08 p.m. for a bank robbery in the area of McLaughlin Road and Marycroft Court, north of Bovaird.
There were no weapons seen during the incident and no injuries have been reported.
The suspect is described by police as a black male wearing a black hoodie.
K9 and tactical officers remain in the area investigating.
We’ll update with any further developments.
- Police no longer believe Brampton incident was a kidnapping
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- K9 and tactical officers investigating bank robbery in Brampton
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Possible Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Officers on Scene for Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton