Suspect Sought After Bank Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police received a call at 6:08 p.m. for a bank robbery in the area of McLaughlin Road and Marycroft Court, north of Bovaird.
There were no weapons seen during the incident and no injuries have been reported.
The suspect is described by police as a black male wearing a black hoodie.
K9 and tactical officers remain in the area investigating.
We’ll update with any further developments.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Pink firearm seized by police in Brampton
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?