Suspect Sought After Bank Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police received a call at 6:08 p.m. for a bank robbery in the area of McLaughlin Road and Marycroft Court, north of Bovaird.
There were no weapons seen during the incident and no injuries have been reported.
The suspect is described by police as a black male wearing a black hoodie.
K9 and tactical officers remain in the area investigating.
We’ll update with any further developments.
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- K9 and tactical officers investigating bank robbery in Brampton
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Possible Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Brampton
- Officers on Scene for Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton