Suspect Sought After Bus Driver Assaulted in Brampton
Officers are searching for the suspect of an assault that happened in Brampton.
Around 12:49 a.m. on Sunday, November 4, the victim was operating a city transit bus on Bovaird at Van Kirk Drive when an unknown male boarded the bus.
Police say the male refused to pay, causing the driver to stop the bus and ask him to pay or get off the bus.
The suspect allegedly began punching and kicking the driver, causing minor injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a black male, around 5’9 or 5’10, with a light complexion and thin build. He was wearing a blue bomber jacket and grey pants.
Anyone with information pertaining to this investigation is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Recently Sold in Brampton
- Brampton Politicians Speak Up On Alleged Sikh Extremism in Canada
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- Police Searching for Suspects After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Woman Reports Assault in Brampton Park
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Robbery in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Taxi Driver Allegedly Robbed in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton