Suspect Wanted for Break and Enter at Fertility Clinic in Brampton
Police are searching for the suspect of a break-in that took place in Brampton.
At 9:10 p.m. on Friday, May 11, police responded to a break and enter at a fertility clinic in the area of Queen Street East and Kennedy Road North.
The suspect reportedly stole some electronic items before fleeing.
Police describe the suspect as a South Asian male, 18-20 years old, with a thick black beard. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket, and a baseball hat.
Witnesses or anyone with information related to this investigation should contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext 2233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelpolice.ca.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man with Weapon Seen in Brampton
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Suspected Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspect of Jewelry Store Theft in Brampton
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Searching for Potentially Armed Break and Enter Suspect in Brampton