Suspected Brampton Pimp Facing Charges
A 23-year-old Brampton man is facing multiple charges in connection with a human trafficking investigation.
According to Niagara Regional Police, a concerned citizen contacted them on Wednesday, Jan. 24 to report suspected criminal activity at a Niagara Falls hotel.
Police conducted an undercover operation and were able to identify a man who was allegedly facilitating the sexual exploitation of a 20-year-old woman at the hotel.
Brampton man Andre Davis was arrested and charged with human trafficking, four counts of failing to comply with recognizance and breach of probation order.
Police report that Davis is presently on bail in Toronto, where he is facing additional human trafficking related allegations involving the same woman.
The investigation is ongoing and police suggest more charges could be laid.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Three Brampton Men Facing Charges in Connection with Human Trafficking Investigation
- Suspects From Brampton Facing Charges Following Human Trafficking Allegations
- Brampton man facing new charges in human trafficking investigation
- Young Brampton Men Facing Several Charges for Human Trafficking
- Three People Charged in Human Trafficking Investigation Involving Tinder in Brampton