Suspected Impaired Driver Hits Pole in Brampton
Police are warning residents not to drink and drive following a one-car collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 7:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a single car collided with a pole in the Highway 50 and Rutherford Road area.
The driver was arrested for impaired driving.
Thankfuly, only minor injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision