Suspected Impaired Driver Hits Pole in Brampton
Police are warning residents not to drink and drive following a one-car collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 7:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a single car collided with a pole in the Highway 50 and Rutherford Road area.
The driver was arrested for impaired driving.
Thankfuly, only minor injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton