Suspects Arrested After Stolen Vehicle Crashes in Brampton
A pair of teens - one still in a trauma centre - are facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle then crashing it in Brampton.
Emergency crews were sent to the Bramalea Rd. and Peter Robertson Blvd. area on Jan. 10 at 11 p.m., finding a 15-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man.
The man was taken to a Toronto trauma centre, where he remains Thursday.
His injuries are non-life threatening, said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
The boy was held for bail.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Ontario Cracks Down on Businesses 'Bullying' Workers in Wake of Minimum Wage Hike
- A Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- Crash Blocking Traffic at Intersection in Brampton
- 5 of Brampton City Council's Craziest Decisions
- Brampton Men Charged in Assault Sending Victim to Trauma Centre
- Peel Regional Police Officer Faces Criminal Charges
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Suspect on the Run After Stolen Vehicle Crashes in Brampton