Suspects Arrested After Stolen Vehicle Crashes in Brampton
A pair of teens - one still in a trauma centre - are facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle then crashing it in Brampton.
Emergency crews were sent to the Bramalea Rd. and Peter Robertson Blvd. area on Jan. 10 at 11 p.m., finding a 15-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man.
The man was taken to a Toronto trauma centre, where he remains Thursday.
His injuries are non-life threatening, said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
The boy was held for bail.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- Brampton Men Charged in Assault Sending Victim to Trauma Centre
- Multiple Teens Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police Officer Faces Criminal Charges