Suspects Charged in Brampton Robbery Investigation
Officers from 21 Division arrested and charged a 21 year old male from Brampton and a 22 year old male from Brampton in relation to a commercial robbery in the City of Brampton.
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at approximately 11:03 p.m. two suspects entered a health studio in the area of Steeles Avenue and Parkhurst Square in the City of Brampton.
The suspects were masked and in possession of a collapsible baton and an imitation firearm. The suspects made a demand for money when the 41 year old male victim fled out of the store on foot. The suspects chased the victim and a struggle occurred in the parking lot. The suspects then fled in a blue sedan. The victim was not injured during the incident.
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at approximately 11:17p.m. police located the vehicle travelling westbound on Steeles Avenue and initiated a traffic stop. Police arrested and charged 21 year old Alexander Hamilton and 22 year old Ravan Taki with robbery, using an imitation firearm while committing an offence and disguise with intent. They will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on a future date.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton
- 18 year old Brampton male arrested after armed robbery in Mississauga
- Suspects Charged in Violent Brampton Robbery
- Peel Police Arrest 15-Year-Old Following Carjacking Incident In Brampton
- Two 15-year-old boys from Brampton arrested for robbery
- Two Suspects Charged After Firearm Recovered During Traffic Stop in Brampton