'Suspicious' Death Sends Police to Brampton Home
A woman has died at a Brampton home and police are calling it suspicious.
“At this time, homicide is taking carriage of this investigation,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
Police and paramedics were sent to a house on Tindale Rd. at 2:24 a.m.
That’s near Vodden St. E. and Kennedy Rd. N.
A post-mortem examination is being performed on Monday to determine the cause of death.
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim of Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Searching for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Officers Investigating Suspicious Death in Brampton