'Suspicious' Death Sends Police to Brampton Home
A woman has died at a Brampton home and police are calling it suspicious.
“At this time, homicide is taking carriage of this investigation,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
Police and paramedics were sent to a house on Tindale Rd. at 2:24 a.m.
That’s near Vodden St. E. and Kennedy Rd. N.
A post-mortem examination is being performed on Monday to determine the cause of death.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim of Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Woman's suspicious death in Brampton now deemed a homicide
- Police Searching for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton