'Suspicious' Death Sends Police to Brampton Home
A woman has died at a Brampton home and police are calling it suspicious.
“At this time, homicide is taking carriage of this investigation,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
Police and paramedics were sent to a house on Tindale Rd. at 2:24 a.m.
That’s near Vodden St. E. and Kennedy Rd. N.
A post-mortem examination is being performed on Monday to determine the cause of death.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Police Identify Victim of Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Searching for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Officers Investigating Suspicious Death in Brampton