Tactical Officers on Scene for Shooting in Brampton
Tactical and K9 officers are on scene for an incident this morning.
Police were called at 9:43 a.m. regarding a shooting in the area of Queen Street East and Centre Street South.
One person has been shot, police say.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Residents should avoid the area as the investigation continues.
More information to come.
Police report that the adult female victim was shot with a pellet gun and has minor injuries. Officers remain in the area searching for a suspect, described as a black male in blue jeans.
This is believed to be an isolated incident and there is no immediate threat to public safety, police say.
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATED: Officers on Scene After Shooting in Brampton
- Tactical and K9 Officers Investigating Possible Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police On Scene Following Another Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton