Take a Tour Around Brampton on a Bike This Summer
Community Rides are a series of casual cycling tours held in Brampton from May to September. The rides are led by citizen volunteer members of the Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee (BCAC).
The group rides give a chance for residents and visitors to explore Brampton on their bicycles, meet other cyclists and enjoy a free refreshment.
There will be 14 rides through the summer. The first ride will start at the Rose Theatre, and will be held on May 26 at 9:45 am.
Cyclists of all skill levels are invited. Riders are encouraged to bring a helmet to wear while riding. You can also register for either the 5km or 15km route, depending on your comfort level.
Complimentary refreshments will be provided to participants at the end or mid-point of the ride. The routes have been carefully planned but could change if the need will arise.
Event managers advise anyone interested to register ahead of time, in order to have a refreshment reserved for them.
You can register for the Community Rides at https://bit.ly/2HrpJye
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw