Teen Arrested After Another Teen Seriously Injured During "Vicious" Stabbing Incident in Brampton
A Brampton teen is facing charges in connection with a stabbing and robbery incident that recently occurred in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Friday, June 22 at approximately 10:00 p.m., a 16 year-old Brampton boy was in the splash pad area at Century Gardens Recreation Centre when he was allegedly swarmed by a group 10-15 males of males who were attempting to rob him.
Police say the victim was stabbed numerous times and was rushed to a Toronto trauma centre with life threatening injuries.
The victim is still in hospital in stable condition.
Police say that on Wednesday, June 27, a 16 year-old Brampton boy was arrested and charged with one count of robbery.
The accused was released on a promise to appear with a court date at the end of July.
Police are asking the public's help to identify the remaining males in what they are calling a "vicious attack."
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, dash-cam video, surveillance video, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 2233.
- Four Teens Arrested Following Alleged Stabbing and Robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Teen Arrested in Connection with Stabbing Incident at High School
- Police Arrest Driver in Connection with Hit and Run Incident That Seriously Injured Brampton Teen
- Teen Arrested After Robbery Leads to Man's Death in Brampton
- Police Arrest Two Males in Multiple Carjacking Incidents in Brampton