Teen Arrested After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
Police have arrested a young man after a woman was assaulted earlier thjs month in Brampton.
Police say that on Thursday November 2, 2017, a woman was assaulted while walking through Crawley Park at around 3:09 p.m.
Witnesses confirmed the assault and police say the suspect fled on foot when confronted.
Michael Thompson, a 19-year-old from Brampton, has been charged with assault and failure to comply with recognizance. He was held for bail on Saturday November 4, 2017.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call investigators at the Special Victims Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Seek Public's Help in Sexual Assault Investigation
- Police Looking for Suspect After Woman Reports Assault in Brampton Park
- Male Charged with Sexual Assault at Hotel in Brampton