Teen Arrested After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
Police have arrested a young man after a woman was assaulted earlier thjs month in Brampton.
Police say that on Thursday November 2, 2017, a woman was assaulted while walking through Crawley Park at around 3:09 p.m.
Witnesses confirmed the assault and police say the suspect fled on foot when confronted.
Michael Thompson, a 19-year-old from Brampton, has been charged with assault and failure to comply with recognizance. He was held for bail on Saturday November 4, 2017.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call investigators at the Special Victims Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton
- Man Arrested in After Five Women Allegedly Sexually Assaulted on GO Transit
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Seek Public's Help in Sexual Assault Investigation