Teen Arrested in Connection with String of Credit Card Thefts at Major Brampton Gym
A Brampton teen has been arrested and charged in connection with multiple credit card thefts.
The 17-year-old allegedly stole 19 credit cards from lockers in the women’s change room at the GoodLife Fitness facility at Bramalea City Centre between January 23 and 29. The suspect then used them fraudulently.
The suspect was arrested on Feb. 6 and has been charged with two counts of theft under $5,000 and 12 counts of fraud.
The accused was held for a bail hearing.
If you believe you are a victim of this theft, please contact police at 905-453-3311.
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- City of Brampton requesting help from foreign-trained doctors amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Over Two Dozen Thefts
- Brampton Woman Arrested in Connection with Multiple Auto Thefts
- Man arrested after string of break-ins and vehicle thefts in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged in Halton Hills Thefts
- Brampton Man Charged in Purse Thefts Targeting Seniors